Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best settings for sled pulln, i have the smarty revo TNT program in in now, set on level 5, TQ 4, RP 2, TM 2, wategate off, and the first thing it asks you i guess so it doesnt defuel when it shifts could someone explain that to me were i should have it set, my sig is accurate so that what is done to the truck:thumbsup

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,124 Posts
since you have a built auto put it on kill

no i am guessing your running a stock cp3 so you will have to find the limit of the stock cp3 and then tune around till you find the best settings. fi you dont want to spend tons of money on cp3 look in to and arson kit

if you get and upgraded cp3 you will beable to take full advantage of the tnt. remember the first setting is 100hp and the tnt tune is a strong tune.

Can you fuel what you have when its on level 5 if so keep jumping up till it wont fuel and back off a little and take your mp-8 and adjust it also

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the setting that it first prompts you when you go to the adjust truck settings somethin with fuel and shift, also your sayn leave the rp, and tm were it is.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So turning the timing up to 4 wont hurt anything, also does having it fuel when it shifts hurt anything? Sorry for all the questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts