Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

what psi do you see with a fass ddrp

1253 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  groundHog
i wanted to know what psi people see with the FASS DDRP??? (dont want a 500$ fass or airdog dont need that much pressure):thumbsup:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
544 Posts
If your ever going to do more than the EZ save yourslef some money and get a Raptor 150.

· Registered
250 Posts
all the reports ive read lately make it seem as though the ddrp does not supply enough fuel, i dont trust it. personally if i were out to save a buck id go with the raptor which is exactly what i did. 15 psi at idle and will not drop below 12 at WOT which is right in the area you want to be

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
it comes with all lines, and IIRC, a connector to adapt the stock LP plug to the Raptor:thumbsup:

IMO, ya may as well spend the 100 bucks more, and get the Air Dog, with the filters and what not, i'll be doin that when my money tree finally gets ripe...:party018:

· Registered
57 Posts
way to hard to install i didnt want to have to pull the tank

Are u kidding? A shaved ape can do that install. The hardest part of doing my AD was putting the fittings on the new few line and not having enough beer! If you love your truck and want it to last do it right the first time, plus if you intend to add more go fast goodies then these pumps are where its at:headbang: JMO

· Registered
590 Posts
dodgetank98 said:
i wanted to know what psi people see with the FASS DDRP??? (dont want a 500$ fass or airdog dont need that much pressure)
Back in January when I installed a DDRP, it delivered 18-20 psi at idle and 12 or so at WOT, but only after I installed a DrawStraw II. I had some serious fuel tank issues: the float had disintegrated and caked up on the stock fuel draw/bucket system. That's why I installed the DSII (and 3/8" fuel line), and that's when the DDRP provided much better fuel pressure. After the DSII install, I couldn't get the pressure down to 10 psi.

The pressure has been hovering around 10 at WOT lately, but I also have a filter installed on the fuel supply line to the DDRP that needs changed. I'm pretty sure that pieces of the disintegrated float that were caked on the stock draw system are still being released into the tank.

HTH

- djb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.