Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm not new here but it's been a long time since I actually posted anything, just viewed a lot.
As a result I've forgotten my user ID and created a new one so I appear like a newby.
What is the required post count before I can post pics or links?

·
Registered
14,175 Posts
You can only directly post pics if you're a paid member, otherwise you have to have the pics hosted elsewhere and then link them here.

Unsure how many posts to be able to do that, might try asking on the site issues section.

·
Registered
8,769 Posts
Download Tapatalk app. Look for Cummins forum. Sign in to forum.

Voila you’re ready to post pics. Easy as that. No post count necessary.

You’re welcome :grin2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both.
Nick00less I just spent the last half hour reading your headlight upgrade thread.
I tried to post (using shutterfly) on some new tires I just put on the truck and got the warning my post count was insufficient to post using links or pics.
I'll try your suggestion.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,769 Posts
Thank you both.
Nick00less I just spent the last half hour reading your headlight upgrade thread.
I tried to post (using shutterfly) on some new tires I just put on the truck and got the warning my post count was insufficient to post using links or pics.
I'll try your suggestion.:thumbup:
Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing these tires!

·
Cummins Freak
3,277 Posts
The things some of these cheapskates do not to pay for a Premium membership!!! And have been on here 4+ years!!!:spank::stirpot::stirpot:

Just join and you get the benefits that they can't see...……….. or have to see...……….:rof:rof

Reactions: nick00less

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick, that app's for posting via my phone.

I roll with an iphone 5c ... :nerd: no thanks. I like my laptop.

SRich12 - from a member's perspective, what benefits come with a "premium" membership?
Keep in mind, I lurked so long that forgot my own user name.

·
Cummins Freak
3,277 Posts
No adds, Unlimited photo uploads and there is a members section that has some really interesting topics!!!:wink2:

I use a laptop and stay logged in!! But I did write down my ID and password but haven't needed them in over a year or two!! LOL

·
Registered
8,769 Posts
The things some of these cheapskates do not to pay for a Premium membership!!! And have been on here 4+ years!!!:spank::stirpot::stirpot:

Just join and you get the benefits that they can't see...……….. or have to see...……….:rof:rof
Lol I’ll pay one day. I’ve always wanted a bold username. :wink2:

·
P2609 Fanatic
1,898 Posts
1.) A cool premium member badge.

2.) A feeling of importance.

3.) Less likely to get banned for being a pest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts