Cummins Diesel Forum banner

What next?

925 Views 16 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Blizzard06
Just bought 125hp nozzles from another CF member and am about to invest in stock/s475 set up. Custom UDC tuning from Anarchy is a must. From there I don't know where to go. I'd like around 750hp. I'm not sure is if I should go dual cp3 or a single strocker. I need some help and advice!!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I like duals, that's what I run for my 125s. The responsiveness is amazing.
what duals do you run? I'm looking for more of a drag/street truck not a pull truck.
I use ATS, I don't do sled pulls either, drag/street and towing.
ok thanks I will look into him, any numbers out of that set up?
I made 738 on an unloaded dyno and the operator didn't know what he was doing. I should be able to hit 900 with EFI Live. I just like having enough fuel for the future.
I made 738 on an unloaded dyno and the operator didn't know what he was doing. I should be able to hit 900 with EFI Live. I just like having enough fuel for the future.
That is what I'm saying.
Not to mention, stroker pumps are a little tougher to determine how much fuel they put out, an 85% over pump might only flow 70% more. With duals, you know you've got twice as much fuel.
from cp3s where do I go?
You'd have a solid setup right there, you can do springs and a cam down the road if you'd like to, but the cam swap isn't really necessary.
ok thanks, I see your in DPC14 you running any spray?
Nope, I'm a fuel only kinda guy. I'm gonna try to lay down 900 on the dyno. I may run propane or CNG for the fuel economy testing, but I'm not sure. I don't really like nitrous, it's a little unpredictable.
That's exactly what I think. I've been thinking about doing meth, but what would you recommend? Meth or propane, what is the difference I guess I don't really know.
I can attest to dual pumps. Friend of mine had Shane's 10.6 stroker pump. Then he put a dmax pump on top of it. The throttle response is flat out wicked compared to a single pump. And he only run 150's.
Meth is more common anymore, propane acts as a secondary fuel source so you can get way better fuel economy.
Just run a small shot of No2. A small nitrous express kit is less then a water/meth kit and a lot more bang for your buck. It also allows much more room to grow.
Yes, but meth is much easier on the motor. And yes, I know nitrous doesn't blow motors on its own, but it has a failure rate nonetheless.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.