Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon yall, wanted to get a few opinions on what to do next to my 2011 Megacab. I have already installed a Mini Maxx w/ Overdrive, AFE Stage 2 Intake, Flo Pro 5" TBE Exhaust, EGR Cooler Delete, Rail Plug, WCC Grid Heater Intake Horn and WCC Boost Tube. Just put HBS 2.5" Leveling with 35/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on her as well. Was VERY happy with power before the 35's but she slowed WAY down since the new 35's. Only have about 2k to play with currently and not sure where to go from here. Twin setup possibly? I appreciate any advice on where to go from here. Will try to post some pics of the truck once the rain clears.

·
Registered
855 Posts
im gonna go with tranny, if you add any more power without upgrading tranny, well it probably wont last long. ohh and headsteads, not really performance/speed upgrades but you need to protect your investment before moving forward with power

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good afternoon yall, wanted to get a few opinions on what to do next to my 2011 Megacab. I have already installed a Mini Maxx w/ Overdrive, AFE Stage 2 Intake, Flo Pro 5" TBE Exhaust, EGR Cooler Delete, Rail Plug, WCC Grid Heater Intake Horn and WCC Boost Tube. Just put HBS 2.5" Leveling with 35/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on her as well. Was VERY happy with power before the 35's but she slowed WAY down since the new 35's. Only have about 2k to play with currently and not sure where to go from here. Twin setup possibly? I appreciate any advice on where to go from here. Will try to post some pics of the truck once the rain clears.
LOL, if you've already done all that to an '11, my recommendation is to take it out of the shop for a while and enjoy some seat time!

:woohoo:

·
Registered
855 Posts
LOL, if you've already done all that to an '11, my recommendation is to take it out of the shop for a while and enjoy some seat time!

:woohoo:
:agree2::agree2:

·
Salty Squid
769 Posts
Look at a 150GPH fuel pump & some bigger injectors, like some 60HP ones. Probably a CP3 mod as well.

·
Registered
855 Posts
injectors aint guna do you much good without the airdog and cp3, start with airdog then do cp3/injectors i would say. but do studs first

·
Registered
465 Posts
not trying to hijack the thread but is there a real need for studs in MY truck i got 35's on her and i am done as far as up gradeing goes im very happy right now power and all just wondering oh i barely tow at all if that helps :confused013:

·
Registered
855 Posts
not trying to hijack the thread but is there a real need for studs in MY truck i got 35's on her and i am done as far as up gradeing goes im very happy right now power and all just wondering oh i barely tow at all if that helps :confused013:
if your going for longterm reliability i would put some arp 425s in it if your going to keep it how it is now, theres always that chance. some guys go a long ways in modding with no issues, some guys are stock and have issues. if you beat the chit out of it tho (flooring it b4 its warmed up is a big one) sooner than later your luck will run out. so it comes down to how you treat the truck and your luck i guess. if you dont run it hard and dont tow often well, it deffinatley ups your chances for keeping it together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts