Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start by saying that this forum is extremely useful and has answered tons of questions for me just by reading and am very happy to be a part of it. This is also my first post so bear with me if i sound like a retard. I have done some of the obvious modifications to my truck that i originally intended on doing but I'm at a point where i don't know what i should do next. I have all the done deletes on my truck along with H&S mini maxx, AEM brute force intake,5 inch TBE and a SB 3250 DD clutch. I was thinking about throwing some injectors in but it seems people only do that once there around 500 hp or if i should put an mp8 module in or if that would be to much timing. Shibby intake horns are pretty sweet but it seems like i could get something more beneficial for how much they cost. It seems to me that it would make sense to put a upgraded fuel pump so that when i shift and let the rpm's get down i could hammer on it and let it pour out the smoke until the turbo kicks in or is this incorrect? Or if i should do what my dad is telling me and save up for drive shafts and blowing head gaskets haha. I would like to do something that results in more smoke :drool2: (mainly to smoke out idiots in the parking lot) but im open to anything that people are willing to suggest and what is best for the truck. I dont want it to get to high priced since im still in high school im not necessarily making a ton of money. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and feel free to chime in and what you would do if it were your truck!

·
Salty Squid
770 Posts
I'd do a 150GPH pump, big line kit to the CP3, bag o parts, & 50 HP injectors

You should probably look at head studs and maybe an upgraded turbo.

I don't think you need to worry to much about drive shafts on these trucks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts