Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
381 - 400 of 415 Posts

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Yeah, i'm leaning towards the post falls/hayden area myself. i wouldn't want anything to do with the boise aea. reminds me to much of the seattle area But i also would have a shorter move, i'm only 30 minutes from post falls lol.

· Premium Member
6,241 Posts
I've been looking into north Korea. Seems like a great to live.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Loki223

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
that's probably a good idea on north korea, if i move there i bet i could even loose some weight pretty easily. i hear their weight loss plans are second to none as long as your not the inglorious leader

· Premium Member
6,241 Posts
that's probably a good idea on north korea, if i move there i bet i could even loose some weight pretty easily. i hear their weight loss plans are second to none as long as your not the inglorious leader
Haha perfect, I need to work on getting that beach bod back.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Lucky, i won't be able to get out of Washington for another couple years at a minimum. Although i will need to stay in the Spokane area, so i will most likely just hop over to the Post Falls area, or possibly head north and stick to one of the border towns so it's easy to hop over into north Spokane for the business. or if we move the business i'll have to be close to the I90 corridor. My issue with getting out of the Spokane area, is most of the couriers i use don't do daily pickups in CDA/Post falls, so if i get out of Spokane, I will need to keep the business here. but that's part of life. If i win the lottery though, I'm building a compound, buying some nicer H1 hummers, and doing 12v swaps on 'em. Because i think everyone needs a compound....

· Bangin' through the gears
5,521 Posts
Lucky, i won't be able to get out of Washington for another couple years at a minimum. Although i will need to stay in the Spokane area, so i will most likely just hop over to the Post Falls area, or possibly head north and stick to one of the border towns so it's easy to hop over into north Spokane for the business. or if we move the business i'll have to be close to the I90 corridor. My issue with getting out of the Spokane area, is most of the couriers i use don't do daily pickups in CDA/Post falls, so if i get out of Spokane, I will need to keep the business here. but that's part of life. If i win the lottery though, I'm building a compound, buying some nicer H1 hummers, and doing 12v swaps on 'em. Because i think everyone needs a compound....
Well those of us paying attention anyway :flag1:

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
I saw the writing on the wall years ago, made my escape at the end of 2015.
wasn't it during your escape that your hood decided to inspect your windshield?

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #394 ·

· Registered
9,857 Posts
i'm starting to look at idaho falls area now. Looks like a nice area with decent interweb connections available. I can pretty much live anywhere in the US with my job so long as I have a good high speed internet connection available to VPN into work via. but unfortunately most of idaho has crap internet speeds. there are a few areas though that do have decent connectivity available. idaho falls seems to be one of them. :)

· Registered
534 Posts
i'm starting to look at idaho falls area now. Looks like a nice area with decent interweb connections available. I can pretty much live anywhere in the US with my job so long as I have a good high speed internet connection available to VPN into work via. but unfortunately most of idaho has crap internet speeds. there are a few areas though that do have decent connectivity available. idaho falls seems to be one of them. :)
What is your job? I have been curious about finding a job that allows me to work remotely.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
You could join @Heliarc and myself in Deer Park. We are getting Comcast, they'll be offering their gigabyte service Heliarc was supposed to get it this past weekend, however someone at comcast forgot to hit the right switch so now he's waiting I probably won't have it until next month if i'm lucky. Guess all it took to get good internet was for @dauntless89 to head south for a better job....Actually i need to hit him up one of these days and see how things are going down there....

· Registered
9,857 Posts
What is your job? I have been curious about finding a job that allows me to work remotely.
network/systems admin, software tester, and level 2 customer support for a small software company.

98% of my job can be done remotely. the rare 2% requires me to go down to the datacenter for upgrades or machine/part swap-out.

Majority of the datacenter trips are just to replace dead hard drives which takes about 5 minutes.

You could join @Heliarc and myself in Deer Park. We are getting Comcast, they'll be offering their gigabyte service Heliarc was supposed to get it this past weekend, however someone at comcast forgot to hit the right switch so now he's waiting I probably won't have it until next month if i'm lucky. Guess all it took to get good internet was for @dauntless89 to head south for a better job....Actually i need to hit him up one of these days and see how things are going down there....
:umno: The idea is to get OUT of WA, not stay within it's borders :slap:

Like it or not: WA is the next California and we have tipped so far left we are getting to the point of no return. Yes the eastern half is mostly conservative but that doesn't stop the over-populated western half from making laws that effect the entire state. As Mark has said...the writing is all over the wall. Time to GTFO. Move somewhere I can actually afford a home and property taxes, and to a state that doesn't want to take away my constitutional rights every single chance they get or raise taxes and cost of living every chance they get.

· Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Been out west here since 07, it just keeps getting worse and worse. A few things keeping me here but they are big things and take precedence.

I remember moving away from (the real) Northern California back in 97 when it was as red as you could find, now I wont even go back to that state and cant hardly bring myself to go south to OR. Thought coming back out to the west coast after all those years on the east coast would get me some relief but nope.

· Bangin' through the gears
5,521 Posts
network/systems admin, software tester, and level 2 customer support for a small software company.

98% of my job can be done remotely. the rare 2% requires me to go down to the datacenter for upgrades or machine/part swap-out.

Majority of the datacenter trips are just to replace dead hard drives which takes about 5 minutes.

:umno: The idea is to get OUT of WA, not stay within it's borders :slap:

Like it or not: WA is the next California and we have tipped so far left we are getting to the point of no return. Yes the eastern half is mostly conservative but that doesn't stop the over-populated western half from making laws that effect the entire state. As Mark has said...the writing is all over the wall. Time to GTFO. Move somewhere I can actually afford a home and property taxes, and to a state that doesn't want to take away my constitutional rights every single chance they get or raise taxes and cost of living every chance they get.
I instantly thought of this video, I'm still giggling at the stupidity!

381 - 400 of 415 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.