2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
What day are you going to Portland?
Today. Should be leaving Spokane within the next 30 minutes or so

Sent from my Pocket talket using Tapatalk

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
Bumping this up. Which weekends work for folks?
March 24-25
March 31-April 1
April 7-8
April 14-15
April 21-22

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
I know the april 21-22 would not work for me, i think I'll be in Minnesota that weekend. But i could probably make the others work, wouldn't mind it being in april as i'll probably camp in the bed of my truck so the warmer ambient temperatures would be a plus. not sure is @Heliarc has seen this, i'll mention it to him tonight probably. Or if Tony would be able to break away for a weekend

· Registered
27 Posts
I know the april 21-22 would not work for me, i think I'll be in Minnesota that weekend. But i could probably make the others work, wouldn't mind it being in april as i'll probably camp in the bed of my truck so the warmer ambient temperatures would be a plus. not sure is @Heliarc has seen this, i'll mention it to him tonight probably. Or if Tony would be able to break away for a weekend

Uhh... I feel like i cant do the 31st, I think I have a thingy planned in Post Falls.

otherwise, basically just let me know, I think I can probably convince the wife to even join me.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
I just double checked my schedule, I'm free on any of the weekends. It's the end of May that I'm going to Minnesota

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
Weather has been taking forever to warm up and get nice, earliest we probably want to have a gathering is the weekend of April 21

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #368 ·
Since this didn’t work out this spring, would anyone be interested in a June or July meet?

· Registered
523 Posts
My wife wants to go camping in the Little Naches area (near Cliffdale along Hywy 410).

We are planning to head over there for the weekend of June 8,9 & 10.

I’m guessing the snow level will still be too low to do much dirt bike riding or 4 wheeling.

Could be a chance to meet, talk trucks, look at trucks, and burn meat over a camp fire.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Chris, if you do manage to get some people to agree for a weekend, i can usually make it down there pretty easily. I almost hit you up a week or two ago, but i was on a schedule again. Probably drove right past you as i circled down to the tri cities and up to yakima and back via i90. Hoping to get together with Tony here soon, getting mud delivered this weekend for my back patio, then i just need to build a small retaining wall and rebuild my fire pit so i can get my irrigation system back in my back yard...i wish i was rich so i could just pay someone to have everything done in a week or two so i could just enjoy it. lol But such is life, i can usually make a weekend free or a night free for a trip down to you if a meet up comes together though

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 · (Edited)
Chris, if you do manage to get some people to agree for a weekend, i can usually make it down there pretty easily. I almost hit you up a week or two ago, but i was on a schedule again. Probably drove right past you as i circled down to the tri cities and up to yakima and back via i90. Hoping to get together with Tony here soon, getting mud delivered this weekend for my back patio, then i just need to build a small retaining wall and rebuild my fire pit so i can get my irrigation system back in my back yard...i wish i was rich so i could just pay someone to have everything done in a week or two so i could just enjoy it. lol But such is life, i can usually make a weekend free or a night free for a trip down to you if a meet up comes together though

I can literally see traffic on I82 from my house

We might could make a june event, depending on timing. We're having our WA wedding reception on 30Jun.

You’re welcome to stop by our place on your way to the westside, we’ll get you lunch or dinner :thumbsup:

Send me details on your reception and we’ll try to make it up there

· Registered
9,857 Posts
We might could make a june event, depending on timing. We're having our WA wedding reception on 30Jun.
WUT?! You getting hitched and didn't invite us to the weddin'?:spank:

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Well look at that. Jigabop. I finally made the trek over from Dodgeforum, which is as dead as it gets.

Not much better here. Well at least this here section anyway...

Hell i'll be evacuating this state within the next couple years. Cost of living and taxes + property taxes are out of control, lawmakers are running wild and unchecked and it's just time to go.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
The worst part is it's everyone on the wrong side if the state that's running it and ruining it for everyone else. The right 3/4.of the state disagree with the left 1/4 but they have more people. I wouldn't be surprised if my next house is in Idaho
Not much better here. Well at least this here section anyway...

Hell i'll be evacuating this state within the next couple years. Cost of living and taxes + property taxes are out of control, lawmakers are running wild and unchecked and it's just time to go.

· Registered
9,857 Posts
The worst part is it's everyone on the wrong side if the state that's running it and ruining it for everyone else. The right 3/4.of the state disagree with the left 1/4 but they have more people. I wouldn't be surprised if my next house is in Idaho

That's exactly where i'll be moving. I can actually afford a mortgage payment and property taxes over there. Just gotta come up with the down payment first oof..found a few houses I like in that area in my price range.

Haven't made up my mind yet if I want to go to the post falls-hayden area, or if I want to go down south to boise area.

both have their perks and their setbacks... post-falls, hayden, coeur d'alene area is beautiful, internet is decent (cable available) and it's closer to family. downside is lots and lots of snow in winter.

boise has excellent internet (gigabit fiber available) decent growth (jobs) but more desert area (danger noodles, hotter, dryer area) north has the danger noodles too lol just not as many.

361 - 380 of 415 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.