Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 415 Posts

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the thread title eluded, this thread is for planning what we as the WA chapter would like to do next. Feel free to toss out ideas and availabilities and I'll make threads for specific events as it becomes clear what everyone wants to do.

:thumbsup:

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some ideas so far:

Ellensburg meet so East and West can get together

Organizing an early fall dyno day, potentially at TMS

Eastside hangout/BBQ//bonfire/shooting/riding at my house in the Yakima valley

Other eastern WA meet for those in the Spokane area

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That'd be awesome Tony. I know there are members in the Spokane area, just don't know too many of them or places to go in the area.

What about everyone else, is there interest in an Ellensburg day meetup for food? Weekend get together at my place? Dyno day?

Would love to do some events before I get busier with harvest again, but I need input from the constituents:thumbsup:

· Registered
9,857 Posts
:thumbsup: to all but the spokane part lol

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Have you chatted with the TMS guys recently?
nope. Last I heard they didn't have the dyno in the ground yet at their new shop.

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope. Last I heard they didn't have the dyno in the ground yet at their new shop.

Mind giving them a call? I'm thinking an early August dyno day would be a good timeframe. It's kinda between the summer and fall events

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dyno or BBQ would be cool

Whenever my house is done it's open for doing an event, just haven't heard much interest recently in doing a weekend BBQ/hangout

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
I could probably do a ellensburg meet again. Heck I may try a tms dyno day again

· Registered
191 Posts
August & Sept fairly open for me. October hunting.

Maybe something not specifically diesel-centric for a meet would draw more interest?

Like for instance: Sept. 18-20 Grand Coulee has some kind of Fair thingy that will include a PNW BBQ Competition? BBQ & beer baby! :blues:

I dunno....

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got ahold of TMS and the dyno is not installed yet, so we probably shouldn't count on them being able to do a dyno day this year. Anyone have an in with another place with a dyno?

I know Eric H. was working on trying to get a dyno day at Diamond eye, though that's opposite corner of the state for you westsiders

August & Sept fairly open for me. October hunting.

Maybe something not specifically diesel-centric for a meet would draw more interest?

Like for instance: Sept. 18-20 Grand Coulee has some kind of Fair thingy that will include a PNW BBQ Competition? BBQ & beer baby! :blues:

I dunno....

I probably can't make that one, we'll be in the middle of corn silage season.

There will be beer and BBQ at my house when it is done though :thumbsup:

· Registered
479 Posts
Where was the dyno day/bbq at last year that was in Spokane? I drove past it doing errands that day. It would be fun to get several people together before the Alligator dyno event in Coeur D'alene. I think it is normally near the middle to end of September...

I like the idea of going somewhere to shoot (as long as shooting gets done before people get hammered:vomit31: )

I would also be up to a little off-road day. I don't know where the trails are all at or which ones are good, but I have some new parts to stretch.

Hint: Carli :$::thumbsup:

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guns are always before beer and never after :thumbsup:

· Registered
434 Posts
Im not a Wa chapter member=Or am I? Dont know how this works. Ellensburg dyno meet n greet sumthing sounds kinda cool. Im wetside so Spokane isnt appealing. Are these family too or camping type events? Never dynoed.

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
We could do a camping event. That would be pretty cool. Bring the camper and the family and hang out for two days

· Registered
479 Posts
I say bring any and all! I have seen 2 month old babies all the way to 80+ grandparents at dyno events. It is for anyone who is interested in watching or participating.

If you live in Washington you are a WA member in my mind, but somebody else might say different...

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We could do a camping event. That would be pretty cool. Bring the camper and the family and hang out for two days

I'd be up for that, know any good places/sites where we could have a group of trailers and campers?

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im not a Wa chapter member=Or am I? Dont know how this works. Ellensburg dyno meet n greet sumthing sounds kinda cool. Im wetside so Spokane isnt appealing. Are these family too or camping type events? Never dynoed.

If you're in WA, you're a WA member :hehe:

I don't know of dynos in Ellensburg, but we could definitely have a meet n greet there

1 - 20 of 415 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.