Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short:

I had been talked out of the fleece cheetah and almost made the jump for an s400 series. I found an awesome deal on the cheetah and couldn't pass it up so I ended up buying it. I nixed the 2nd gen manifold swap for the time being so right now I'm working with this:

5" tbe, k&n cai(subject to change), efi live and now the cheetah.

I wanted to get a fass 150 but would that be useless without injectors or would it help even the slightest bit? If so, in what ways?

Thanks!

Any opinions and suggested are appreciated!!

Sent from a toaster

·
A FASS wouldn't be useless. It’s one of the supporting mods that help the injectors. You want to be able to supply them with fuel when there's a demand with higher tuning. Not to mention the better filtration. Look elsewhere for a CAI if you really want one. AFE, S&B, etc.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fass will help with filtration which is a good idea or you can just get like say a cat system.

What is a cat system?

Sent from a toaster

·
Premium Member
7,236 Posts
A filter setup utilizing a CAT filter. Usually an IR-0750. Advertised as a 2 micron filter, actually 4 micron absolute. Still a good bit better than factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts