Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking into getting a different muffler.

What are you running and do you have sound clips?

Any one hear anything about the AeroTurbine on diesel?

Registered
I just put a hushpower on mine...

It was straight 5 inch...and loud as hell...

The 5 inch hushpower knocked alot of the edge off and its still sounds good and full...

No complaints here...

Registered
I've had an Aeroturbine on a gas truck beffore, very impressed with the performance and sound. I've thought about putting one on my diesel, but right now I'm enjoying the straight pipe too much. I did find this clip on Youtube to give you an idea, though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYGixWYr1Js&feature=related

Heck if I know
Ill bet im the only guy here with 4" to the axle then 5" the rest of the way. got rid of that stupid snap sound you get with 4" straight. And it has less drone in the cab.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Premium Member
I dont have a sound clip but I run a Dynomax 5" race magnum bullet. I tried 5" straight piped stacks, that lasted for about 2 days then I ordered the muffler.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont have a sound clip but I run a Dynomax 5" race magnum bullet. I tried 5" straight piped stacks, that lasted for about 2 days then I ordered the muffler.
sound clips?

JacktheBear3 said:
FTE Resonator or Hushpower is the answer
Any clips?

Registered
I dont have a sound clip, but I do run a Donaldson 51" and love it...straight through design that knocks out the annoying drone and some of the 3rd gen raspiness!!!

Registered
I have an Aero-Turbine Resonated Muffler 4040L on mine with cat delete and it sounds badass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts