Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and mini-maxx on "no power" tunning .11 ?

thanks

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I would think an extra 30 more on stock power with the .11. There is better power even on stock setting plus the gain in hp you get from free flow exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whitenite

why did you end up selling your 2010

·
Registered
832 Posts
whitenite

why did you end up selling your 2010
Cause he hates it and hates cummins and chrysler too :hehe:

Just kiddin... Have you seen those new denali's though? DAYYYUMMM they are nice... I can't hate on anyone getting a different truck. It's personal choice. Only fools argue such moot points.

·
Registered
734 Posts
and mini-maxx on "no power" tunning .11 ?

thanks
30hp sounds about right with about 60-70ft-lbs. If you do an open exhaust, you will get faster spooling and quicker response as well (which makes it seem faster). This is how I drive 95% of the time. Only on special occasions do I bump up to the wild or hot tunes.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
30hp sounds about right with about 60-70ft-lbs. If you do an open exhaust, you will get faster spooling and quicker response as well (which makes it seem faster). This is how I drive 95% of the time. Only on special occasions do I bump up to the wild or hot tunes.
Ya when your late for dinner :thumbsup::rof :hehe:

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
Current "no power" tunes are just that, no power.

You may see some extra hp/tq in the low-mid range due to better airflow, but the ECM still fuels like stock, so not much of a gain. But probably the biggest thing you will notice is throttle responce.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts