Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my truck back from the shop getting a new NADP race trans trying to get my truck to work good only to get spanked by a Stock 6.7, Considering I have an intake, 4" exhaust, boost fooler, Bullydog (W/crazylarry) and guages to watch it all i think a stock 6.7 shouldn't be able to race me, Any Ideas where to look? i had the rail pressure checked and it seems fine, No DTC's.. Thanks

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
What do you mean you had the rail pressure checked and looked fine, you could still have good rp at idle and cruising but loose rp when wot and if its not staying up you will loose power.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Ya we need a lil more info.. what was your rp at wot? Is your truck running strong like before the trans? Or is it not acting right? Maybe the 6.7 was not stock.. Just said he was. that happens alot

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Stock turbo and injectors?

What kind of boost and EGT's are you seeing at WOT? That will give us an idea of whether you are getting enough fuel at WOT. My guess is you're not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts