Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now im no novice to the smarty this is my second one on the second truk. i was just wondering what is the tnt tune? i no it will allow you to run to 4 grand but what else does it do thats different than the reg smarty revo tune?...thanks guys

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
now im no novice to the smarty this is my second one on the second truk. i was just wondering what is the tnt tune? i no it will allow you to run to 4 grand but what else does it do thats different than the reg smarty revo tune?...thanks guys
The TNT will fuel to 3500 not 4k, the TNT/R is the one that goes to 4k, the TNT is adjustable like the REVO but more aggressive, its 230hp and kills the Revo, I tried the Revo and didn't like the tune, it felt laggy and underpowered, I think the 4.11 was better but the TNT kills them both, I love the TNT.

·
Banned
516 Posts
The TNT will fuel to 3500 not 4k, the TNT/R is the one that goes to 4k, the TNT is adjustable like the REVO but more aggressive, its 230hp and kills the Revo, I tried the Revo and didn't like the tune, it felt laggy and underpowered, I though the 4.11 was better but the TNT kills them both, I love the TNT.
very true!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how is it for everyday driving?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
how is it for everyday driving?
I run 9 all the time, runs just as cool as the 4.11 cruising but a little hotter on top end, still only gets to a little over 1300, I put it on sw1 (100hp) to bring it in for hail repair and it was very nice to drive, good power and very smooth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts