Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it a fuel box, timing, or what? can i stack something with it, and if so, what?

·
Registered
352 Posts
It is just a pressure box, so it will stack with a lot of things. I think it was a good choice with the smarty until the new software came out. I don't think the juice/ attitude does anything with pressure you could stack both of those.

·
Banned
2,046 Posts
It is just a pressure box, so it will stack with a lot of things. I think it was a good choice with the smarty until the new software came out. I don't think the juice/ attitude does anything with pressure you could stack both of those.

The Juice w/Attitude for the '03-'04's does add some pressure. Don't stack the 2 boxes if you have these years or the 305hp/555tq trucks. The 04.5's and up you CAN stack the 2 boxes.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
It depends on what year truck. 2nd gen I believe its a timing box, for the 3rd gen it is a pressure box.
So when I get a Smarty I can run the odd #'s with the EZ?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It depends on what year truck. 2nd gen I believe its a timing box, for the 3rd gen it is a pressure box.
mine is a 2nd gen.. so if it just adds fuel timing, then i still need something to add more fuel....

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
so what would you guys recommend i get in addition to the ez for my 99 as far as a programmer or downloader or whatever?

·
Premium Member
25,250 Posts
I'll move this to the 98.5-02 performance parts discussion forum for better exposure. :thumbsup

Dodge | Commins | Forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts