Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, was looking under the truck the other day and on the exhaust part of it I saw something I didn't know what it was. Starting from the front there is the Cat, the Muffler and what is right after the muffler?

Didn't know what it was and its importance.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
i dont remember anything being after my muffler when i had it cut off and installed FBD 5" on my 07. Take a picture,

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do, that was a fast reply by the way.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
really not sure what your talking about.........i pretty much have the same truck........and the order goes from

turbo, down pipe , cat , muffler....!!!!

:popcorn:

well actually the cat is bye-bye..

·
Registered
830 Posts
it's your resonator

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
how much are you sell'n it for....:$: the truck that is.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
some do and then some dont. i think 06 mega cabs have them. we just str8 piped my buddys 08 mega cab and no resonator, it is a 6.7 though. if you dont like drone in the cab LEAVE it on the exhaust, if you dont mind the drone and want it loud and to turn heads...pull it all off!!!

·
Dumbass
4,348 Posts
lol. you have to adjust the kanuder valve before you take off the muffler bearing tho.lol!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol. you have to adjust the kanuder valve before you take off the muffler bearing tho.lol!!
cool, i am glad, i thought that it might have been the blinker fluid tank or something that the exhaust was keeping warm for some reason. :lol3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts