Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Hi Tech 63/13 turbo which will be used in a set of twins later. Right now I'm running stock injectors. I've got 100hp Edge Jammer nozzles that I can use, but...:popcorn:

Right now, I can't afford much for a set of good injectors. $10k in the last 2 months is really hurting:CRY::$::CRY::$:.

Will those Jammers work for this charger, or should I just finish my account off with a set of injectors??

What do you guys use with a charger like this??

I'm also going to post a thread in the pm section for a price on injectors for this.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
MI Chapter President
5,687 Posts
ask Darryl, Id say some "100hp" to "150hp" injectors, Ive never really been a fan of nozzles. But if you have a way to pop test them someplace that would be good then:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Them stage 5's you have should be real nice with that turbo..... how does that turbo look?
Like a million bucks:thumbsup:thumbsup!!! I can't wait to get it on and running!! Thanks!!

·
Go for Broke
7,953 Posts
let us know how you make out :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
How much of a benefit is the 63 over a 62? I should still be able to spool it with the 13 housing with my tight converter right?

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
How much of a benefit is the 63 over a 62? I should still be able to spool it with the 13 housing with my tight converter right?
Bryan: good catch.

62 or 64 / 13.... there is no such thing that I am aware of sold as a 63/anything turbo.

You need to pay attention to exducer size as much as compressor size. the 13CM SS housing is a great housing and it is the size "tunnel" that feeds the exducer.

Turbos are a give and take game.... there is a happy medium but when all out power is desired you give streetability up.... and visa versa.

again, good catch:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I'm thinking streetability isn't as hard to get as I think with these engines. Especially with an on the fly box. What would be the differences between the 62/71/13 and a 64/71/13. As you know, i've got a bit of a drag racing bug. Last friday I made 7 passes from 5 till 10:30. :lol3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts