Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok im wonderin what kind of numbers i will be layin down in the 00-02 not sure if it will be H.O yet. with these mods
5inch exhaust, guages, clutch, fuel system, intake, Adrenaline, 150hp jammers, and a bigger turbo.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok im wonderin what kind of numbers i will be layin down in the 00-02 not sure if it will be H.O yet. with these mods
5inch exhaust, guages, clutch, fuel system, intake, Adrenaline, 150hp jammers, and a bigger turbo.
i did 505/1000: drag comp, mach 4's(150 hp) and a ps 62/65/14.

truck: 2002 with a regular SO pump.

·
Registered
401 Posts
what are the stock turbos good for usually, i am in the process of throwin a clutch and 100 hp edms on her now....with my current mods, where would that put me hp wise once the clutch and injectors are on?

·
Diesel South
1,545 Posts
around 450-500 at the ground depending on which injectors,turbo, tires, and gear ratio's etc...

the stock hx-35 is good for around 350 hp some make more but not very safely!! just my 2 pennies!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didnt think i needed studs untill like 600hp? How hard are they to change in a cummins. What turbo do you guys recomend.

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
i didnt think i needed studs untill like 600hp? How hard are they to change in a cummins. What turbo do you guys recomend.
i would stud it if you going to make over 40psi of boost

studs are easy to install in a 24V :thumbsup

as for a turbo.....pick a HP goal and size it for that

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dnt have to pull the motor do i? When i get my truck i guess i could just put them in so i dnt have to worry bout it later. R ARP a good way to go?

·
Cummins Whisperer
796 Posts
My numbers are in my sig.
I haven't put studs in yet but hopefully that will change in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So im thinkin of just gettin injector nozzles, what brand should i look into? Whats the stock hp for the 2nd gen 24vs. Oh and is the Adrenaline better than the edge?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh and is the Adrenaline better than the edge?
when they get the ADR to peak hard like the drag comp, it will be a much better all around chip. quad did just come out with some new tunes that i have not tried yet. i will have to try them out and see if they hit harder. so in the end, i believe the ADR will be the one to have.

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,366 Posts
Take a look @ my signature. My injectors are 150 my turbo is 62/65/12 (For a few more weeks) W/ and edge drag Comp. I run 40 PSI and threw down a 523.4 last weekend on the dyno. BTW that turbo is to small for that much fuel thats why im upgrading. Also I have 4.10 gears w/ 285/75/16 tires.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would get head studs just o make sure you dont blow a head gasket. And all the guys i have talked to recommend DDP injectors no matter what you plan on doing. But I put down 275HP and 570TQ with mods in the signature..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts