Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3886 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always interested in seeing what our crew is doing on, to, or with their Rams. This would be a good place to post your fun or painful general mods, cool service, or great ideas with a pic. Anybody do anything to their truck today? I have not seen a similar thread around here.

·
Cummins Fan
2,173 Posts
Put on some headrest monitors. Still trying to get video to work with the lockpick. Did the power locking tailgate lock couple days ago too.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Mag Hytec rear diff cover and fluid change. Ordered a Thuren left tie rod so I never have to worry about the stupid recall again.

Reactions: MGTEXAS

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Just one pic for tonight. I wanna wash it and and get it out in the sun for a better pic.

These are 37" Toyo's on 20x9 XD Addicts. It also has 3" Carli front and rear springs that I just put on last weekend. I have Thuren lift shackles in the rear. Judging from this pic I think I need to go to a lower hole in the rear.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just one pic for tonight. I wanna wash it and and get it out in the sun for a better pic.

These are 37" Toyo's on 20x9 XD Addicts. It also has 3" Carli front and rear springs that I just put on last weekend. I have Thuren lift shackles in the rear. Judging from this pic I think I need to go to a lower hole in the rear.

Great truck. Tires fill it up well. What headache rack do you have?

·
Registered
57 Posts

I wouldn't change a thing. That is a sharp looking truck!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am always interested in seeing what our crew is doing on, to, or with their Rams. This would be a good place to post your fun or painful general mods, cool service, or great ideas with a pic. Anybody do anything to their truck today? I have not seen a similar thread around here.
Just ordered an RDS 45 gallon auxiliary tank/tool box combo. I have to wait a few days for it to come in and a few days after that to get it installed. Also bought some weathertech mats for the front seats.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I filled it up for $125.00! Thats all I could afford to do today lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
Put on some headrest monitors. Still trying to get video to work with the lockpick. Did the power locking tailgate lock couple days ago too.
RE: locking tail gate

Any pics or info in the wires connection under the fuse box? I ordered the Mopar kit. Reviewing the instructions I was un clear on what wires to contest to. After pilling out the fuse box I was stumped. Parts now waiting on the work beach

·
Cummins Fan
2,173 Posts
RE: locking tail gate

Any pics or info in the wires connection under the fuse box? I ordered the Mopar kit. Reviewing the instructions I was un clear on what wires to contest to. After pilling out the fuse box I was stumped. Parts now waiting on the work beach
Another me member already had these. They're what I used and works perfect. On the brown plug it's just a brown wire and the grey plug it's a brown wire with dark blue tracer. I used quick splices on the wires they make it quick and easy.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1389438661.076139.jpg

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1389438674.174432.jpg

·
Cummins Fan
2,173 Posts
My Cree LED reverse lights came in today....I'll be installing those in the next hour.

....and they're bright. Great buy.

I've got some of those waiting at home. Looking forward to getting them in and seeing how big of a difference they are.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those backup lights are now on my list too. Thanks for the pic.

Mike

1 - 20 of 3886 Posts