Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:popcorn:Im looking into getting gauges and wanted input from you guys.:popcorn:

·
Registered
431 Posts
i have autometer ultra lite II and i love them

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
Autometer Z-series. Almost match my stockers. Got an A-pillar and steering column pod. and soon to come dash pod.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought Isspros becasue they were the cheapest. They match the stock gauges and they do the same thing as more expensive ones. A recent test in TDR magazine showed the pryros to operate the same and within seconds of each other.

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Dipricol all the way top quality and the kits come with everything needed

You pay for what you get IMO

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I've just always run Autometer in all my cars/trucks that i've needed gauges for...so i stuck with them. I got the Z Series b/c they match the stockers good and my truck is all black with only polished wheels and stainless smooth bed caps and a black tonue cover...and the windows are 15% tinted so they are actually very hard to see them when it's parked unless you look for them...or you look threw the front window then you can see the pod in the daylight...for now...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
i love my isspros, i had the dipricols and had very big issue with the lighting, none of the 3 gauges matched each other and it drove me nuts, they swapped out gauges for me but didn't change anything, then they got me autometer phantoms to me there looked cheap and now i have my white faced isspros and love em, match the interior cluster and have had no issues at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts