Votes: 38 16.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 1.7%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what percentages of people are doing what out there. ( I made the poll private so nobody can see if you're running off-road red dyed ) :lol3:

-Joe-

·
Registered
306 Posts
well the red fuel is hard to pass up wheen u have 10k gallons of it sittin there

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Anything that will make her run . Not sure about bio though ...I've heard bad things :w:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Regular pump diesel for me, wish we had some bio at our pumps. I am considering getting my own homebrew set up going.

·
Registered
306 Posts
yea just sayin even ulsd is hard on an older motor

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Boiler up!
2,451 Posts
Red Dye

i use nuthin but red dye. 500 ppm......oh so good for the motor. and it pollutes more too :thumbsup.....cant beat the 50 cents a gallon cheaper its kinda a pain to get but its def worth it!:beer .... oil companies :butt:

·
Registered
68 Posts
red fuel in both of my trucks since the day i bought them and never had any injector issues or fuel related problems, and have nearly hundred thousand on each truck.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I run red dye about 95% of the time. and #2 when i have too.

·
Boiler up!
2,451 Posts
does anyone know where u can get the high sulfer diesel. like 3000ppm? red dye is only 500.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not enough choices in the pole , mostly in past B30 , as prices screw us , I am putting together a couple of systems , making my own bio , filtering WMO with centrifuge , and looking into other fuels / oils , I would not have anything that did not have a P-pump , lets me have more options .
I'm still looking for that red dye filter system .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guys running off-road, how do you get into your tank??
5 gallons at a time, larger tank than pump? What's your method???

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Running B10 and B20 Bio right now. In the next month I will be running B100 made from the new BioPro 190 by buddy just bought. :thumbsup

·
Registered
684 Posts
Guys running off-road, how do you get into your tank??
5 gallons at a time, larger tank than pump? What's your method???
just thin your #2 with home heating oil :lol3:

I use Bio or #2 depending on what I feel like that day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
does anyone know where u can get the high sulfer diesel. like 3000ppm? red dye is only 500.
Where is every one getting the 500PPM off road diesel. Any diesel I get is ULSD (15PPM). Even the off road is ULSD. I wish I could stock pile some regular LSD.

·
Registered
153 Posts
round here u can buy ORD at the pump.. only thing is, its a 10k$ fine and an obsurd amount per gallon they find u with.. something like 500$ a gallon.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Regular pump diesel for me, wish we had some bio at our pumps. I am considering getting my own homebrew set up going.
most of the places that used to give away the WVO have contracts with refinaries that pay money..i dont think its worth the money

·
Registered
265 Posts
just curious if anyone knows where ORD can be forund in San diego

1 - 20 of 46 Posts