Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey farmboy - I've got 4" exhaust with a cat delete pipe and the factory U clamps are garbage. You have something better? Does anybody make exhaust pipe clamps sort of like a hose clamp that's flat and about 3/4" or 1" wide? If I can't find something like that I'm thinking about having it welded but would like to avoid the welder if possible...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey farmboy - I've got 4" exhaust with a cat delete pipe and the factory U clamps are garbage. You have something better? Does anybody make exhaust pipe clamps sort of like a hose clamp that's flat and about 3/4" or 1" wide? If I can't find something like that I'm thinking about having it welded but would like to avoid the welder if possible...
u can probably pick some at a o'reilly thats what i had to do , blew the ones with the kit apart

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
check this place out... they should have everything you need. Exhaust Clamps

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the headsup harvey but I try to support the forum sponsors whenever I can. It's just a couple of band clamps. His may cost a little more or maybe a little less but all in all it's not a huge sum of money. Besides that I'm kinda lazy and would just burn up a bunch of $5 fuel running around locally looking for them.. It's just too easy to have the brown truck bring it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts