Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shibby Engineering XRT/BlackMaxx Plug Set

Do these just plug up all the connections and loose ends when doing deletes? I almost have myself talked into deleting, I just wonder what to do with the pressure sensors between the DPF's and the servo on the cooler?

·
Registered
362 Posts
yep, that's all it does. Prevent damage to the connectors in case you want to reinstall dpf down the road. Might also prevent weird errors with the tuner due to exposed connectors. I bought a set, thought it was worth the money.

Reactions: cpobst

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
Shibby Engineering XRT/BlackMaxx Plug Set

Do these just plug up all the connections and loose ends when doing deletes? I almost have myself talked into deleting, I just wonder what to do with the pressure sensors between the DPF's and the servo on the cooler?
They are designed for the 07.5-09 trucks as the '10-'11 has two extra sensors. You can still use them but you will be short two plugs depending on how much of the exhaust (downpipe) and if you do the egr/cooler delete.

James
RSD

Reactions: cpobst
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.