Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any suggestions on what else i would need to do to get to 500 rwhp???

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ive been hearing something about a p-pump.what is that exactaly?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how expensive of a conversion is that and is it worth it??i have not had any problems with my vp-44 as of yet.got 175,000 on it now.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can u stack that with the edge or are u saying to get rid of the edge?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ats says the aurora 3000 is good to 575 rwhp is that bs??what do you think of a smarty stacked with the edge and ddp 150s?? would that make it smoke like crazy?i dont have much smoke on level 6 right now,but i dont like alot of smoke.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think i p pump conversion is around 4 grand!!
WOW! i could re-place the vp 3 or 4 times for that.i think i will just stick with the vp.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anybody have any opinions??

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
try stackin a smarty with your edge maybe :lol3: im your only imput here
i was noticing that.thanks though.i thought i would be at 500 rwhp when i did all the mods that i have,and i havent got it to a dyno yet but im pretty sure im not at 500,i just want 500 rwhp and i will be good.i think,it gets kind of addicting.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i was noticing that.thanks though.i thought i would be at 500 rwhp when i did all the mods that i have,and i havent got it to a dyno yet but im pretty sure im not at 500,i just want 500 rwhp and i will be good.i think,it gets kind of addicting.
:lol3: i thought i would quit after guages and a smarty.... i bet your real close to 500 if not over with what you have

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:lol3: i thought i would quit after guages and a smarty.... i bet your real close to 500 if not over with what you have
:lol3::lol3:ya,after i did all this it seemed real fast now it seems to be slow again,i just got used to it.:peelout i know i get 0-60 in 5.8 and 1/4 mile in 14.8 at 98mph.never tried a boosted launch though.:thud:

·
Registered
317 Posts
A boosted launch will shave alot of time off... and your tranny should be able to take the abuse...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will have to try a boosted launch.what do u think about 10 psi??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts