Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to start my deleting process and am leaning towards the Sinister EGR delete kit because it has the dipstick bracket, coolant re-route hose and one of the block offs is already tapped.

What kits are you running and why you picked them would be helpful in case I am missing something.

For the sake of argument leave pricing out of the discussion for now.
Thanks

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'll second on the Sinister kit. The coolant re-route seems like a better idea then blocking it off as other kits do.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was told the h&s kit is where it's at. And it "suposidly" comes with the re routing hose

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I used a Sinister.
It's a nice kit

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sinister all the way!!! Awesome looks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sinister kit is on mine also. Fit great and as you said one of the plates is already tapped for an egt probe.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
sinister on mine. for the same reasons.. re-route coolant hose, dipstick bracket, and tapped for pyro. i believe the h&s kit has one of the block off plates tapped for pyro too.

some guys claim that coolant temps are more consistent with the coolant hose re-routed vs. blocked. i didn't do a side-by-side comparison, but my coolant temps are pretty consistent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.