Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 7130 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Can't they all....lol. I just sold my Vega a few weeks ago. I am out of the car game for a bit. Nice looking Deuce. Here is a picture of my friends Mick car. Ever seen it? I took that pic at Woodward 2010...

I go up every year. I'm taking the Roush up for the Roush Homecoming and all the 50th anniversary Mustang events going on up there this year.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I go up every year. I'm taking the Roush up for the Roush Homecoming and all the 50th anniversary Mustang events going on up there this year.

First year we will miss in sometime. We decided to go to Mohican and do some camping instead. We are normally with the Yellowbullet.com crew in Pontiac...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Haven't pulled it yet other than moving the 5er around in the drive and setting height. Seems like it's in there tight. But I won't know until Monday when we head out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I would be interested to know also. I have the factory prep but do not have a 5th wheel or hitch yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I would be interested to know also. I have the factory prep but do not have a 5th wheel or hitch yet.
I do know that when I had my Superglide pinned onto the universal rails that were in my 08 3500 I had a lot of noise when stopping and starting. Now that we are bolting the the same old Superglide onto the picture frame adapter we have no noise at all. Its like a whole new hitch. I have not yet tried pinning the S.G. into the adapter yet.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Crappy pic and don't have one from the side of the trailer using this truck but it's a 2013 Keystone Springdale 294BHSSR. This was before my Nitto's. That trip was the reason I decided to get them lol Pic with the Black Ram was my 2012 1/2 ton I towed with for a little bit. I was over my limits a little. I traded pretty quick for a 2012 3/4 Ram w/Hemi then finally to my 2014 Ram 1 ton.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Paint hangers 24,980# total weight.

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
21 - 40 of 7130 Posts