Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Renaissance Redneck BCVP
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 3700+ replies and almost 500,000 views on the tow thread, I figure it's time to start a thread for loads hauled in or on your truck. Campers, sleds, bricks, hay, whatever you got. Just post up a pic of your 4th gen busting its butt!

Some examples in my truck:

Reactions: luckyhat12

·
896 Posts
The quads and sleds. I'll have to get one of my tool box setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
How did you post picture with the cummins forum watermark??
I would like to post picture here.. seems silly that it's not as easy as on other forums and Facebook.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How did you post picture with the cummins forum watermark??
I would like to post picture here.. seems silly that it's not as easy as on other forums and Facebook.
I saved a few pictures to my gallery on this site. When you view the pic, it has 2 links you can copy, one html and one direct link. I copied the direct link to post.

·
Renaissance Redneck BCVP
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
547 Posts
700 square feet of fiber cement siding, a little lumber, and 18 bundles of shingles.

Man did it ride like a caddy with that load!!

·
Renaissance Redneck BCVP
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Administrator
7,068 Posts
The bed of my truck has a couple full-time residents.

·
Renaissance Redneck BCVP
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1172. She is heavy, a shade over 4600lbs with full water tank and full propane tanks. Truck handles it without any issues.
Well, that's why they make drw trucks! I'm sure it's no biggie for the truck. I barely feel my Northern Lite. It's only 3,000 wet.

Lenny- You best be careful loading yours up that way! Those freeride bikes are HEAVY...

Reactions: -lenny-

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Dirt bikes, snow bikes and snowmobiles. I've never understood toppers. What's the point? I'd rather have an SUV then a truck with a topper.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dirt bikes, snow bikes and snowmobiles. I've never understood toppers. What's the point? I'd rather have an SUV then a truck with a topper.
I dont have a topper but kinda feel the same way about a short box pick-up...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts