Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eBay Motors: ISSPRO Gauge Package #1 $279.99! Dodge Ram Cummins (item 370042550813 end time Apr-23-08 21:49:28 PDT)

Well Im in the hunt for a decent set of gauges, and was looking for a setup similar to this, but I wasn't sure if I really needed the fuel pressure gauge or not, and do any of you know how to hook up a fuel pressure gauge with what this package is including...i mean i found everything for the 24valves...like how to hook um up and everthing but nothing for the 12 valve...so let me hear your opinions and whatcha think about these and maybe direct me in the direction with the fuel pressure gauge and what i need to actually do it...thanks in advance!

·
Registered
555 Posts
that looks like a good deal to me man!

also check vulcanperformance.com for gauge packages. got mine there, and service was great! plus they shipped out the next day and arrived 3 days later

·
Registered
22 Posts
diesel manor was where i got my isspro's for my 12v comes with directions not that i read them any way. Pretty good price too

·
Registered
543 Posts
i wouldn't buy it over ebay just got to vulcanperformance.com and call and ask for eric he can tell you all about it. That is the kit i got pretty good kit but the fuel pressure can get tricky.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wouldn't buy it over ebay just got to vulcanperformance.com and call and ask for eric he can tell you all about it. That is the kit i got pretty good kit but the fuel pressure can get tricky.
yea i figured that fuel pressure could get a little tricky, but thanks for the help everyone:thumbsup

·
Registered
283 Posts
if you look the seller is vulcanperformance. which means you can just as easily go to his site or call him and get the same thing. i've gotten many things through him and he has great service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts