Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the title kinda says it all i bought the adrenalin when it first came out so i havent even tried any of the new tunes cause my truck is in pieces still ha ha :CRY: but should be done today... so how should i set it up? what tune? what size of tire? slicks??? funny gas? can it be done with whats in my sig??? i wanna here everyones .02 cents so everyone chime in!!!! also what should be done to my exhaust its 4" straight threw right now and im not allowed to do stacks<<the wife>> says no!!! so let me know thanks alot :beer

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
First the basics which it looks like you have covered.
Built automatic tranny. Fass or comparable lift pump. Gauges.
Then i'd say either a 66mm turbo or some big twins. A studded and o-ringed head. A port and polish would help to spool a big single. A cam. Some BIG injectors. A wire tap box. I'm sure im missing thigs but these are just off the top of my head.

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any other input???

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Spray it and go with some twins.

·
Go for Broke
7,953 Posts
big injectors (Mach 8's) 250's
big single or twins
trans (full billet)
fuel system
head studded & O-ringed
fuel & timing box (edge or quad)
NOS

with that combo it will put you into the high 11's :thumbsup

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i really wanna do it on fuel.... well with whats in my sig that still isnt done but close to starting soon... is there anything i have missed???

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any ideas still looking for info.....

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya outta money :( i want your monster!!!!! i wish i had the money now.......unless??????

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
Then go boom. And see turbos and parts flyn out of the hood.

·
Registered
148 Posts
so, you dont wanna use water/meth, propane or nitrous?

i guess you could get a nice intercooler. some twins would help a lot.

oh yeah, and stickers........sticker=super fast........at least thats what the ricers say....lol

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
so, you dont wanna use water/meth, propane or nitrous?

i guess you could get a nice intercooler. some twins would help a lot.

oh yeah, and stickers........sticker=super fast........at least thats what the ricers say....lol
Definatly Lots of Stickers. I heard that every sticker shaves off about a .01 of a second.

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stickers are gay!!!:toiletcla lol i have a snow stage 2 and im doing some cool stuff with that 3 jets and some different stuff in the mix...... but i want it to happen without nitrous.....
i would love it on fuel only but thats tuff on a single. i should be firing it up tonight so we'll see if it even runs...... i hope so:lol3: i'll have some pics posted up soon too:woot:

·
bla.........
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats the price on one of those monster stage 2 pumps???? cause im thinking thats next...

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
you don't see big single on girls do ya? you see twins! go with twins, don't mean to be offensive at all just using a good analogy.

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
a cam would help lower your egt's and help spool that big single.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts