Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23583 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to steal this from the first gen guys. Tell us what you did to your truck today!!

Reactions: mykals1

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
like what. upgrades or i pulled my trailer or i just went grocery shopping??

Reactions: ron73440

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Work and upgrades mostly

·
FRIENDS OF COAL
3,315 Posts
I washed it, and then I was at walmart and some guy yells across the parking lot, "SOUNDS LIKE A FREAKIN JET!!" Made my day.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I put a edge comp on mine and then blew a brake line. Looks like more work to be done.

sent from my stupid phone while i should be working

·
Banned
8,204 Posts
pulled the interior and cleaned the surface rust on the floor, bed lined the floor and the back wall, layed down 2 layers of FatMat on the floor and back wall and used DEI BoomMat in all the hard to reach places. 100^ if enough to do the floor and back all twice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
filled my right front tire with air, then beat a FORD. thats about i lol

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Ordered a Quadzilla Adrenaline with Pulse V2 Monitor, elbow adapter and fuel pressure sensor to work with the AirDog. Got my aFe cleaning kit that was supposed to ship with those items last week and a $20 gift card.

Reactions: s10010001

·
Registered
51 Posts
Put new batteries in!

Reactions: s10010001

·
Registered
50 Posts
I watched in sadness as my truck sat in the body shop still yet to be painted. hopefully all this waiting pays off when i get her back looking brand new!

Reactions: mknittle

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got hit by a Civic pulling out of a parking spot at the market after buying some food on my way home from school

nothing too bad but I need to pull a couple dents in the passenger side doors and probably replace the rear corner of the cab. Oh well... Just another couple of items on the list.

=(

·
Registered
312 Posts
Had a shop chop out the muffler. 4" straight pipe now, and I've already decided to buy a resonator after 2.5miles. Now I'm waiting impatiently for my next day air smarty jr to show up with UPS. 4:51pm, not looking good for me....

·
Registered
354 Posts

started but then shut right off, had no FP, thought it was the lift pump, did a bucket test, primed the pump a few times, cracked the injector lines and finally got it running. idk what is going on.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Started it, putzed across the yard and jump started a skidder. Bout it. lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Changed out the starter contacts and finally got her running again, but now my bluechip fms says I have low fuel pressure and I don't know why. :(

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Reactions: FoxxRiderX

·
Registered
428 Posts
I finally fixed my oil leak from the vacumm pump think i will wash her tomoroow

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I finally fixed my oil leak from the vacumm pump think i will wash her tomoroow
I'm doing mine tomorrow. Got any tips? How long did it take you?

1 - 20 of 23583 Posts