Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6031 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to start this thread again and hopefully it won't go off the rails and get closed.

Installed new hubs. Amazing, the truck tracks straight down the road now and doesn't have an annoying click in the steering wheel anymore.

Also installed the replacement drag link tie rod since I busted the boot on the other one using a pickle fork on it :doh:

Last weekend, injectors and CAT 2 micron fuel filter and water separator.

This weekend nothing, I'm taking the old bag on her first trip to a car show :drool2:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nothing today, but this weekend I hope to install some Sulastic leaf spring shackles I picked up from the cummins forum classifieds.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Im doing front axle U joints tomorrow, an oil change and find more ways to spend money! Oh and drive it to work today.

·
Registered
112 Posts
installed AVS vent visors
installed OEM power wagon fender flares
undercoat wheelwells.

·
Registered
677 Posts
tried to get mine registered but the state of NY is really dumb. i looked forward to driving it to work tomorrow night but it looks like i'll have to wait till next week :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Tinted my windows to 5%

Reactions: TexasMetal

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just a bath today.

She'll need an oil change in a few hundred miles though...

·
Registered
111 Posts
wasn't today but last Saturday I tightened the front transmission band and wow what a difference, shifts like new again. also added a paper s&b filter with an outwear because while cleaning the oiled filter I saw a small amount of dust in my intake tubing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Think I posted this earlier in the wrong Gen. section still getting used to the forum layout oops! But today I put in two new batteries, changed the turn signal and headlamp bulbs, gave her a good wash and detail inside. Still trying to figure out why my nav screen on rec radio won't come on about to give up and just get an aftermarket unit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Plasti dip today. Pics soon

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Just a little detail cleaning under the hood. A wash job two days ago and raining like crazy all day today.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wash & wax checked all fluids

·
Registered
158 Posts
Installed much needed new headlights!

·
Diesel Head
243 Posts
Lubed my front shaft. Keep your heads out of the gutter

·
Registered
66 Posts
Installed new injectors, installed CAT 2 micron fuel filter adjusted valve lash yesterday.

1 - 20 of 6031 Posts