Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 15034 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Turned down the starwheel 1 turn, minor difference in the low end, still need to adjust my pump.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Got the pyrometer in the manifold :eek:hno: and I'm now looking hard for a bigger intercooler and Coolertubz and possibly a bigger turbo . . . 1600* at top end doesn't sit well with me :thud:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Washed, installed a cover on the winch hole in the bed, installed a bracket to hold the hi-lift, added some foam to help waterproof between the cap and the bed, rubber on the cap hatch (so no more scratching the tailgate), ran the cables from the winch to where the battery will be installed, changed the screens on the cap

·
Registered
634 Posts
Finally started building a front bumper. Should have it finished this week, should......

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^^^Lets see some pics^^^

·
Registered
634 Posts
It's not done yet, still gotta put the outside panels on and tig it all together. 3/8" plate for the mounts, 3/16" for the flat panels, 2"x1/8" tube for the bull bars.

·
Registered
634 Posts
It's not done yet, still gotta put the outside panels on and tig it all together. 3/8" plate for the mounts, 3/16" for the flat panels, 2"x1/8" tube for the bull bars.

·
Registered
93 Posts
She got a bath last night, and the garage at the new house was set up and reorganized. Now it is in it's new perminant indoor home.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey that bumper's lookin' good. I know how it is to get "a little side-tracked". HAHAHA!! You should post a pic when it's done too...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Adjusted my fuel screw in 1/2 turn from runaway, wasn't able to adjust my idle screw however, couldnt get it to move so, i guess its about about 1000 RPM idle right now..I guess I should pick up gauges soon too then huh...haha

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
thanks to mark nixon i have a mirror on the driver side of my truck that doesnt look like a spiders web. it took about 20 minutes to change which is a nice change from the typical hours of work it takes to do most things lately.

·
Registered
424 Posts
lost reverse

the reverse servo arm is hanging, and the spring forced its way threw the retainer cup. the shaft the holds the arm in is sticking out of the back of the trans case

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks Baxter, I will post a pic when I get it done. So far I'm happy with how it's looking, I built one for my '00 I had but didn't really like how it turned out so I gave it to a buddy. He likes it so it worked out I guess. Other than that I installed my 4" exhaust with a muffler, can't believe I put the muffler on but I kinda like it. Can't believe I just said that......

I also moved egt probe from downpipe to manifold.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got 285s all around. Had to trim the front fenders a lil so they wouldn't rub. They look real good. Also got it inspected. And Sunday put on a side pipe.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i did this too my truck too day how do you guys like it?

·
Registered
627 Posts
got back from a 800 mile trip to maine and back. got about 17-18 mpg towing a 12' landscape trailer with quads on it and other stuff to camp out. sucked driving with noise from the stack and got a good workout trying to keep the trailer from swaying back and forth all the time at 65-70mph. dont know why it did it. oh and kicked some powerchokers on the highway, just because it smokes alot dont always mean you have all the power in the world. :rof

41 - 60 of 15034 Posts