Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 15034 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well, its not what I did to my truck but what my truck did to me. On fathers day I was working on my dually and I told my son to turn the steering wheel to the right so I can loosen the stabilizer bushing bolt, well, he did but popped the clutch and ran over my whole leg up to my groin (ouch!!!!). I got two broken bones in my foot and my leg was bruised from the tips of my toes all the way up to my hip. Getting better tho. Turns out I was allergic to all pain meds the docs prescribed to me so I opted to use my favorite med. hence the can pictured next to my foot.:party018:

·
Registered
280 Posts
a while back i found me a different front bumper to put on.

a couple days ago i built my uncle some new stacks for his truck.i call them the rabbit ears. angle cut, flipped 180 and tig welded back together.

the bar across is to hold the guard until we put his toolbox back in and today he wanted to cut the stacks down 1 inch shorter and we switched the right stack to the left and the left to the right so the cuts are facing out.
oh also he wanted to paint his grill with some bed coating which came out really good. this morning i had to put a new drag link on because the ball joints on my old one were goners......i think thats about it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i succesfully pissed off everyone driving behind me in my town today...like i always do....not on purpose....need about 1/2 the fuel bottom end

·
Registered
26 Posts
Took out headliner and carpet. A little water under carpet from top of windshield rusted out but no rust under carpet just a little surface rust.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yesterday, bought a box. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I put on those twist in coil spring boosters. They went in real easy and doesn't really seem like it messed up the ride. And seemed to raise it probably and inch or so.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I finally installed my 366 spring that's been on my bench for a week and a half. It wasn't too bad, I went in prepared and took just over 2 hours. Man what a difference, it does in 3rd what it used to do in o/d :headbang:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Fixed my leaking valve covers.

·
Registered
718 Posts
oil & filter change, truck loves me now lol.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Readjusted idle speed, it was a bit high after putting 366 in. I backed idle screw out all the way and it didn't change a bit. I had to back full fuel screw out a bit to get idle to come down. Seemed OK when engine was cold but after it got up to temp it's too low.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Changed oil, oil filter, fuel filter, put diesel Kleen in, and put in some Lucas non-slip in the trans.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Drilled and tapped my dads exhaust manifold today. port, polish and hopefully install it on my truck tomorrow (He put a Pulse manifold on his)!!! Goodbye post turbo readings!!! :party018: :drool2:

21 - 40 of 15034 Posts