Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have had nothing but problems with my local dealership they are really slow and they act like they have so much to do, I want to get my truck reflashed and they all say that if there is nothing wrong then they wont do it. Is there anywhere else I can go, anywhere you guys have good luck at? by the way I have an 07 6.7

·
Registered
153 Posts
Where in MI are you located?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I can't believe i'm saying this... but Monroe Dodge down here in Monroe has been taking care of me better than I though they would. I sometimes get a feeling they are working with no sense of urgency but the have been "OK"... They updated my ecm with the latest flash, just got the new turbo (stuipid 2262 code), and did the g30 recall. I guess I would rank them 6 out of 10. I'm not sure I would drive all the down here though?? Hopefully someone else chimes in.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yeah the one by here is the worst. I would never send them anyone there. What is the 2262 code I am getting a few codes with my truck I will have to look and see what ones.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I only purchased my truck there, (I do my own service) but I only have good things to say about Schultz Motors in Milan. Small Family owned dealership, great customer service for me.
Might give them a call if no one else closer chimes in.

Ryan

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I would do my own service also but I dont have the tools to reflash my truck. Plus I didnt just pay 60K for a truck with a waranty to do the work my self yet ya know.

·
Registered
169 Posts
60K??? Are they that much now? Or did you get some gold plated parts?

My Dad wrenched at a Chrysler dealer for decades (retired a few years ago), after all the stories I have heard about other techs, if it's not major I still do my own work under warranty. My Jeep could have been in several times, but I chose to just do it myself. I understand though, I'm weird, and really anal.
Ryan

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have an 07 4X4 mega cab laramie fully loaded every option you do the math and then add tax and tell me what you come up with. when I say every option I mean EVERY option. sorry the sticker was 58K. either way I spent a load of money on a truck and its not my only one I would expect the dealer to be a little more helpfull if they would like anymore business from me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts