Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what dealer you guys prefer here in south eastern Mi for your service. because I recently took my truck to DICK SCOTT DODGE in Plymouth and had the WORST experince EVER in my life from the parts guys to the service writer everything they lied to me. Just looking for a good place to take my truck

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
I was just wondering what dealer you guys prefer here in south eastern Mi for your service. because I recently took my truck to DICK SCOTT DODGE in Plymouth and had the WORST experince EVER in my life from the parts guys to the service writer everything they lied to me. Just looking for a good place to take my truck
Well I worked for MT.Clemens Dodge and know they have a few good techs and writers. My brother-n-law is the service manager and the wife is the corp officer so you know I had to leave.:lol3:

What are you looking to get done?

·
Banned
722 Posts
Down at fitzgerald jeep in palm harbor florida, i parked my jeep in front of parts counter 3 feet from parts desk and was asking for a typical part which he had no idea what i was talking about. He asked if my jeep was 4 wheel drive and asked what ring and pinion i had for the front and rear. Talk about morons in this world.

Does my jeep look like its 2 wheel drive. he was starring right at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts