Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i am installing the raptor pump and relocation kit on 2001 dodge, everything is going great except i cant seem to remove the stock line into the tank. ive searched and some one suggested to use plastic tie to squeeze the line but i cant seem to make that work.

Any other suggestions ? there is 2 tabs top and bottom. the manual isnt to helpful .

thanks Jon

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
did you clean it up best you could? I had little pebbles stuck in mine. Other than that I dont know pull and wiggle the hell out of it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Push forward on the line, the squeeze the tabs (keep holding), then pull back on the line. A small stubby screwdriver works well on the bottom tab.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i took a pair of needle nose pliers to mine. the hose came off but the blue thing stayed on so i cut that off with a pair of nail clippers......good luck bud

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
Repair parts are avaliable at local parts store. Got mine at Advance auto some time ago.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just push hard and squeeze with needle nose pliers. Look at the new one closely to really know how it comes apart. Push hard and make sure both tabs go in all the way then pull quick. Hope it helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts