Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It time for Truck and Tractor pull (TNT) #2:hyper: If you didnt get to come last time you missed a great time!! For the newcomers look up

S. Bibb Street
Westminster, SC 29693

And follow the tractor pull signs!! You cant miss it!! Hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Did they get you a stronger chain yet Will?:T:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah buddy!!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
How much is admission, what classes you runnin, and what time is everything started? Also is it at a fairgrounds, how hard is it to get to from I85 (sorry not from the area)? Looks like go north on hwy 11 and left on Seedfarm rd and it should be right there?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I might be able to make it to this one. I hate I missed the other one, but I had already gotten tickets to the NHRA in Commerce.:thumbsup

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bh10- admission is 5 dollars for adults, children 12 and younger FREE!! 10 dollars per hook we have 5500lbs-8500lbs and open classes!! Bring as many pullers as possible!! The more we have the more fun!! We had a blast last time but we want more this time!!! And your directions are just right!! Remember to follow the Tractor pull signs!!

BigD-- Whats up man?? Long time no hear!!! Im ready to see big red with a sled behind it!! It sure would look good on youtube!! We have a photographer coming this time!! So bring the fam and more pullers!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Planning on driving down again. Is it going to start around the same time?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Where do you put the 9600lb trucks? I'll have my tools if we need to build something, like a house or pic-nic shelter or Bar .....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Smokey-- yeah man same time around 4-5!! Bring some boys with you to pull!! I know their up there!! Do you know gus from FBD? Did you go to that pull this weekend up there?? I was asked to come pull but I went to lexington sc and it sucked so I wish i would have gone up there!!

Shiloh-- We have a open class!! that means pull what you bring!!! A pole shed over the scales would be nice!! especially with a ZORN sign on the side of it!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Have not talked to Gus yet other than on here a few times. The pull at Big Lick was good. There were alot of strong running trucks. Hopefully mine will get there someday. Have had to put everything on hold because of work. Still really tempting to pull it though. Did you check out the videos they put up on youtube from big lick?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just watched the vid and there are some great trucks on there!! I dont know if i stand a chance with those guys!! What do you think??

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would say you do. Your truck seemed like it pulled pretty good. That white dodge was pretty bad though. But it was just a exhibition puller. What does that sled wiegh down there?

·
Registered
153 Posts
some of those westminster logging companys needs to bring some log trucks and pull lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Smokey- Im not really sure!! I think around 32,000!! But dont hold me to that!! yeah that white truck was bad!! But its not streetable by far!! I have to drive mine daily!! How far is that pull from me??

jaswright--the only thing is I dont have a weight bracket!! and not really sure if I want to get that serious bout it!! but what the heck Ill try anything once!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Smokey- Im not really sure!! I think around 32,000!! But dont hold me to that!! yeah that white truck was bad!! But its not streetable by far!! I have to drive mine daily!! How far is that pull from me??

jaswright--the only thing is I dont have a weight bracket!! and not really sure if I want to get that serious bout it!! but what the heck Ill try anything once!!
About 3 hours or 180miles

·
Registered
179 Posts
The sled at big lick weighs 26000 I think cant really remember. I think it took me around 2hr30mins from down there last time but I was hammering on it.

jaswright do know if this is right on the wieght.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts