Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought since Chris and Stark have been elected our top two officials (Congrats by the way), we should start a new thread for this.

This is my first Idea:

It will need more work of course but I am just throwing it out there.

I can try and fab anything you want!!

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
You are onto something here...How about a logo that faces the same as a cummins logo? I wish I had the time right now, but work is trying to kill me:thud::thud: Good work Wes!

We need a chapter name, maybe there are some ideas other than mine on the other thread, I am going there now:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
What if the C were blue and the state gold. Just an idear. How much more would it cost to do more then one color?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Have we come up with an official name for our chapter yet, and I have a couple ideas on a logo, but Im not as savy on the computer as my adxn. Nice job by the way!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about a logo that faces the same as a cummins logo?
What do you mean?

What if the C were blue and the state gold. Just an idear. How much more would it cost to do more then one color?
Its not that much more, like $5 usually according to the shop. If you would like to see it I can show you, but I am sure everyone will be running different color logos.

I am still open to ideas, plus we still need a name!!! Mountain Maulers:)

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I've been sittin around all day at work for the past week trying to think of somethin catchy:steam:. Must be thinkin to hard

·
Registered
521 Posts
name

This one is from my eight year old, so be gentle if you think it is stupid Mountaineer Coal Rollerz.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
This one is from my eight year old, so be gentle if you think it is stupid Mountaineer Coal Rollerz.
I think he might be on to something...

·
Registered
591 Posts
i like that one there maybe the C in blue and WV in gold that would be sweet

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Not a big fan

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Eeewwwwww Don't know how much i like that either. Hows come there is only partial color to the state?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Looks like this will be harder than anyone thought!

·
Registered
591 Posts
dont like that eather the black and white looks killer you guys down for useing that ?
or something very like that ?
is there any other ideas any one have anything else ?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Im for it except that the big C needs to have the angled CUMMINS in the left corner of it.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
Im for it except that the big C needs to have the angled CUMMINS in the left corner of it.
I think that is where we need our chapter name, or chapter initials.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Looks like this will be harder than anyone thought!
Aint that the truth:lol3: Could put westvirginia at a angle across the C. Is Clan or klan considered a racist word? I like the sounds of Mountain state cummins clan. However I don't wanna piss noone off :thud:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tell me what you want and I'll fab it up. Tomorrow when I get more time I will put some sample fonts up too. Thats my biggest problem right now:)

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
This ought to get some laughs...

How about a professional name?

Mountain State Cummins Association

I think it is corny, but maybe I will get outvoted. I am thinking to hard...This cant be that difficult.:thud:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts