Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

West Virginia BS Thread

43727 Views 899 Replies 48 Participants Last post by  WVcummer
I think we need this, the important threads we have are getting a little off-topic too quick. But that is what we do. Can't swing this thread off topic! Try it out!:thumbsup:
1 - 20 of 900 Posts

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
THIS IS BS!!!!!

HAHA I JUST WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO POST SOME BS IN THE BS THREAD!!:hehe::hehe:

· Registered
574 Posts
hey chris, captain dipsh!t ALMOST made an appearance last night, I tried the yuengling and realy liked it, so I had to confirm that about 10 more times:hehe::thumbsup:

· Registered
593 Posts
I had to make sure that it was justlike what i get in PA and it was so i had to try all the other ones too they were just as good

· I wanna go fast...
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I am going to try the Yuengling light, after 3 the Traditional Lager did not agree with me.

· Registered
426 Posts

· Premium Member
706 Posts
should have called it "choice of beverage thread" I still like budlight. I didn't think I drank to many yesterday but my stomach says different :confused013:
Oh yeah and from the looks of things :welcome: cumminsgurl09

· Registered
574 Posts
still love my bud light also, but yuengling is by far the best beer I've had in a loooong time:drool2:

· I wanna go fast...
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like the budweiser select if this is a "beer only" debate. But if its any alcohol, jager bombs and good ole WV black berry flavored shine is my favorite!!!:drool2:
You are coming to the next GTG aren't you?:headbang:

· Registered
574 Posts
dont mention moonshine around this pink geo driver:drool2: I'll have to bring some old school shine to the next meet, nothin like the real stuff:thumbsup: just dont tell nathan:hehe:

1 - 20 of 900 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.