Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
San Angelo TX at parking lot of ASU stadium 6pm Saturday the 21st of this month. PM for more info.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
call 656-9901 for more info... and you know are area code if your close to angelo.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on now anyone?

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Dude we learned in the chapter VP thread...theres only like 2 or 3 of yall out there in no mans land!!! :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
dang man! wish i woulda known a week ago, id show up! im goin down to san antonio to the dyno we got going... let me know when the next meet will be and ill show up for sure!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would like to make it, but I have to do the Honor Guard thing at the Stampede game at 6pm. I have some box seats, season tickets if anyone would like to attend the game, free. PM me and I can get you in my seats, would be cool to meet some of you guys and gals in the area. I will not be staying for the game, have to get out of that uniform, doesn't allow for much comfort. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Wife was in san angelo mon, tue, wed, visiting her mom. Yall prolly don't care to see a honda crv though.:lol3:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol..... diesels only sorry...... ya it will be from 6 till probably midnight.... we are probably going to end up at wall drag way

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Well look yall west tx ppl came out of the wood work!!! We still need a West TX chapter VP if any of yall are up for it!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah i hear there is only one VP truck out there in no mans land thats worth a crap.

·
Registered
324 Posts
lol, and hes in the middle of no where too huh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts