·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
June 6th and 7th
Dream Chasers
12307 I27
Amarillo, TX 79119

Who all is planning on going? I will probably go so I can see some friends but if price does not go down I dont think I will run. Maybe meet up on I-40 in places and haul along the way.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to live in panhandle of Ok so we'd use Amarillo as our play town for big time shopping so I know it well. Where I live now we are only about 30 miles farther but I'd say faster since I can take I-40. Hopely when I come the price will be little cheaper so I can run.

·
CAPTAIN DILLIGAF
3,835 Posts
I used to live in panhandle of Ok so we'd use Amarillo as our play town for big time shopping so I know it well. Where I live now we are only about 30 miles farther but I'd say faster since I can take I-40. Hopely when I come the price will be little cheaper so I can run.
IM GOING TO GET A GOOD HEAD COUNT TODAY AND GIVE HIM A SHOUT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF DEAL HE CAN MAKE US GLAD YOUR COMING CANT WAIT TO MEET YA:thumbsup:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm debating on if I want to two my truck down, if I dont have new tires and dyno my brothers 12V while I'm there just to tweak with it. I will probably having a rebuild in next year for the truck. 400k and still going on original engine.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
IM GOING TO GET A GOOD HEAD COUNT TODAY AND GIVE HIM A SHOUT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF DEAL HE CAN MAKE US GLAD YOUR COMING CANT WAIT TO MEET YA:thumbsup:
If it gets over 20, 1 of you okies are going to have to help him.:lol4:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts