Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what can I say we need a biodiesel station in west palm beach with B 100!
I take my truck to cummins south to have work done not the flipping dealer.
if you should go to cummins power south ask for BOB VAUGHN he knows his stuff and has a dodge diesel that he drives to work with over 300k
we need more biodiesel stations
in country

·
Registered
172 Posts
There is guy here in vero makin it at his house and selling it for $3 a gallon

·
Registered
411 Posts
There is guy here in vero makin it at his house and selling it for $3 a gallon
shane, have you run that Vero beach bio for 3 a gallon? Is it B100? Whats it like?

·
Registered
411 Posts
where in WPB are you?

what can I say we need a biodiesel station in west palm beach with B 100!
I take my truck to cummins south to have work done not the flipping dealer.
if you should go to cummins power south ask for BOB VAUGHN he knows his stuff and has a dodge diesel that he drives to work with over 300k
we need more biodiesel stations
in country
where in wpb are you? I've a friend that lives off of Forest Hill, west of 95

·
Registered
172 Posts
Desert Dually, I have not run any yet my work pays for most of my fuel but my buddy has been running it in his D-max for a few months now. It is B100 made from WVO. Next time I go on a trip I am gonna fill my transfer tank with it to take with me and I will see how it works.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You can get it out in Indiantown the place is on rairoad ave. and I think it is called gfindustries last time I taked to them they were only going to sell in 250 gallon totes but that may have changed

·
Registered
411 Posts
You can get it out in Indiantown the place is on rairoad ave. and I think it is called gfindustries last time I taked to them they were only going to sell in 250 gallon totes but that may have changed
Yikes! :thud:

250 gallons is a bit more than i need!

·
Registered
47 Posts
some of us could get together I could take a 100 gallon been thinking of driving down to Hialeah and get some at sol-atlanticbiodiesel.com they sell it anyway you want it but its a pretty good ride from lake worth

·
Registered
411 Posts
some of us could get together I could take a 100 gallon been thinking of driving down to Hialeah and get some at sol-atlanticbiodiesel.com they sell it anyway you want it but its a pretty good ride from lake worth
i tried that web address for that bio place in hialeah, but found nothing. Can you re-check that info?

·
Registered
47 Posts
sorry forgot a space thing (sol-atlantic-biodiesel.com )click on products for address also there is a site biodieselnow.com go to forums ascroll down to fla. bio diesel and it will take you to where to buy bio diesel in fla.

·
Registered
411 Posts
sorry forgot a space thing (sol-atlantic-biodiesel.com )click on products for address also there is a site biodieselnow.com go to forums ascroll down to fla. bio diesel and it will take you to where to buy bio diesel in fla.
ccol, thanks! :thumbsup

·
Registered
4 Posts
tpr???

im going to get rid of my dpf &i think my egr from what ive been reading.do you know anyone with experience or have you done it yourself im curious about this tpmp8 if im going to put juicew/att.

·
Registered
4 Posts
tdr ???? sorry

im going to get rid of my dpf &i think my egr from what ive been reading.do you know anyone with experience or have you done it yourself im curious about this tpmp8 if im going to put juicew/att.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I Live off I75 by Muvico.

That sol atlantic biodiesel place is off of 103rd and the 826, you go down 2 lights make a left its like the 3rd or 4th warehouse on the left. They operate out of a bay they pump it for you and everything. It is only like 70-80 cents cheaper a gallon though, last time I went I got 63.3 gallons @ $278. Ive run the stuff for 3000 miles now, I am going to change my oil and fuel filter out tommorw and I will tell you what i get. On a trip to orlando and back I made I was getting 25+ @ 60 MPH.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pretty sure you can get it by the shipyards in Ft. Lauderdale. Don't know the price because I have never been down there. You can google biodiesel and Florida and find the locations and types they sell. I live in Loxahatchee and would love to find some.

LaziJames, I took it a step further and I'm getting rid of the whole truck. It spent more time in the shop than it did on the road. Two new turbos, PCM, 3 dpf filters, catalitic converter and the list goes on. Thank god for the lemon law! The last fix that Dodge came up with lowered my MPG to about 9. They can keep the POS and I will keep driving my 05 5.9.

·
Registered
411 Posts
WE LIVE KIRK AND SUMMIT i SPEND MOST OF MY TIME ON TDR SITE
THANKS
:lol3: my friend lives right by that intersection, i forget what his apartment complex is called though. I have driven into it about 50 times, but never really paid attention to its name for some odd reason.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Guys,

I just moved from the Skees Rd area. I`m in Hobe Sound now, about an hour north. Nice to meetcha......Paul:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 25 Posts