Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
1,844 Posts
Were in calgary to buy south bend Clutches ?
need a clutch for my truck and was just wondering were to find dealer ?
thank you
try mopac??:thumbsup:

· Banned
1,844 Posts
Mopac does not sell South Bend.
was just tryin to help,,wasnt sure if they sold that junk or not,,ordered my gorend tripple disc today ,,along with my new bd flexplate,,thats a start,till dave over at gorend gets his parts figured out,,woot woot:drool2:

· Premium Member
680 Posts
Were in calgary to buy south bend Clutches ?
need a clutch for my truck and was just wondering were to find dealer ?
thank you
Give Mike @ Final Touch Performance a call (403) 836-7242. He's out of Carstairs and is super honest and really knows his stuff.

I know of one guy that got one installed in the city and ended up getting a 450, but asked for and paid for a 550. So make sure you get what you pay for!!

· Banned
1,106 Posts
was just tryin to help,,wasnt sure if they sold that junk or not,,ordered my gorend tripple disc today ,,along with my new bd flexplate,,thats a start,till dave over at gorend gets his parts figured out,,woot woot:drool2:
Lol, I'm jealous, hopefully with some savin I'll be able to get a full tranny from goerend by november.

· Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Give Mike @ Final Touch Performance a call (403) 836-7242. He's out of Carstairs and is super honest and really knows his stuff.

I know of one guy that got one installed in the city and ended up getting a 450, but asked for and paid for a 550. So make sure you get what you pay for!!

Thank you very much . had no idea he was there considering i live 15 minutes away :eek: this could be very cool. I hate buying anything in Calgary I always fell like I didn't get any Vaseline :shock:

· Banned
1,844 Posts
Thank you very much . had no idea he was there considering i live 15 minutes away :eek: this could be very cool. I hate buying anything in Calgary I always fell like I didn't get any Vaseline :shock:
you mean arsaline:hehe:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.