Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the Truck up on CL this am, dont feel good about it:sad2 but i gotta grow up for a few months. Clear some debt and hopefully buy a house in the next year or so.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
you did WHAAAT!!!!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know hugh!!!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love some of the offers i get:banghead: People have no shame:shock:

·
Registered
401 Posts
I love some of the offers i get:banghead: People have no shame:shock:
Sorry to hear it, but you should really keep the truck. In the next year you would have that much more paid off and the housing market will continue to suck! So you could buy a house for the price of a new cummins!!!:party018:

·
Registered
242 Posts
He makes a good point housing market is gunna suck for awhile. But I did the same tonight, threw my rig back on CL. ITs AWESOME some of the offers I've got, not even price wise but just random objects, like vehicles, land in bend, things from a divorce haha good stuff! But Good luck on your sale Brian its a good lookin setup shouldn't be hard:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im in no hurry so the asking price is what ill get for it. My overall goal is just to pay stuff off in the next year or so, buy a 12v for the mean time and when Tiff gets done with school i can get my "dream truck". Then keep the 12v for my toy:party018:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I cant wait till I have a 12v toy! short bed standard cab auto with my old stack in the back lol!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats what im gonna do, but long bed. Unless for some reason i finish my old ford project but i doubt that will ever happen haha

·
Registered
896 Posts
Put the Truck up on CL this am, dont feel good about it:sad2 but i gotta grow up for a few months.
If it makes you feel any better, I've done that twice. I thought I was moving up when I sold the first gen, but I got a worn out CR. Selling that one hurt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts