Welcome and thanks for the support!:thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
welcome to CF :thumbsup :beer

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks. Great to be here, as I hope to add a little. I have already learned an awfully lot about my 3500 and the cummins in general.
I get to work with a huge variety of folks and businesses. Do a lot with semi fleets, excavators, metal working shops, quality garages with our 777 program, ag oriented operations, brick factories, quarries, manufacturers, Etc,oh and yes some internet biz ( thanks guys). Dodge Ram Cummins owners as well of course.
In addition to the stated above one of the real advantages to my business is the ability to go any direction I choose on a daily basis so that I can land in an Ottawa, Il for instance at 4:30 for one of my kids track meets, wrestling matches, football, baseball or basketball games.

I service customers on a global basis on 4 continents and all over the USA. I am the same salesrep on bobistheoilguy forums.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Glad to have you. The only thing that doesn't have schaeffer's oil on my truck is the trans. but it will in another 15000 miles.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep we use yall's extreme grease and fuel additive at work. Some badass stuff. Haven't use much of yall's oil yet but i know its good stuff.:woot:

:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts