Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are fortunate to have PATRACY working with us. He will add valuable skills and knowledge to our team. :thumbsup:

Jacob

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Well thats pretty awesome. I go through dap for all my parts, probably spent 1500 last week alone. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice addition to the team for sure. DAP is my vendor of choice. Now you just need a Common Rail guy.... Hint hint

Patracy, I have an Army buddy of mine with a '99 VP44 whose bought DAP 250's and the S300G/S475 twins. It's a 5spd truck. Now, is that the SO pump? I know they're a little better than the HO pump. Which pump should he get to support those 250's? I'm good with CR, not VP44. Should he look into a HRVP, a big II pump, or something like monster pump mikes VP?

·
DieselAutoPower.com
7,073 Posts
Nice addition to the team for sure. DAP is my vendor of choice. Now you just need a Common Rail guy.... Hint hint

Patracy, I have an Army buddy of mine with a '99 VP44 whose bought DAP 250's and the S300G/S475 twins. It's a 5spd truck. Now, is that the SO pump? I know they're a little better than the HO pump. Which pump should he get to support those 250's? I'm good with CR, not VP44. Should he look into a HRVP, a big II pump, or something like monster pump mikes VP?
Yes it should have the SO pump on it. 01 and 02 are they only years for the HO option. An HO pump on a SO engine/ECM doesn't play well. What is his power goal? A SO pump can push up to 600hp. The HRVP is a hybrid between the SO and HO pumps. The Monster and other pumps are one offs. If he's aiming for 600hp with twins I'd just go with a good SO pump. (For the cost vs. reward)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts