Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Welcome to the zoo. Plenty of farm animals...
I'll have to give your product a shot..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lifetime LED

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
do the bump .....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
28 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
If I want to convert from HID to LED, do I just need the H13 bulbs and anti-flicker harness? My HID setup was all plug-n-play.

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
I don't see anything for the First gen Era 89-93 I believe they can run a H4 bulb ?What Ya Got .?????

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Sorry but we do not have a replacement for the H6054 headlight and I have not heard of any plans to get one. :frown2:

On the plus side it looks like you are close to Johnson Valley, and that is cool!!!!
:smile2:

I don't see anything for the First gen Era 89-93 I believe they can run a H4 bulb ?What Ya Got .?????

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Yep Desert Life .No Rust lot's of wind and dust .

Reactions: Lifetime LED

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Was going to send you a PM but figured it could be helpful to those in the future as well, can the LED be run in the stock housings without modification? I just went back through my HID mess last night and want to completely gut and switch to LED.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Yes this is plug and play.

Was going to send you a PM but figured it could be helpful to those in the future as well, can the LED be run in the stock housings without modification? I just went back through my HID mess last night and want to completely gut and switch to LED.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts