Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Diesel Junkie
4,685 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for the support!:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
:welcome: from a satified customer.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
:welcome:Welcome to CF

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
welcome to the show.. :welcome: :welcome: :woot:

·
Registered
98 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum..I loved my last set of ISSPRO Gauges :thumbsup.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Does Isspro make an electric fuel pressure gauge?

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,634 Posts
yep, welcome to the forum - glad to be running isspros !

electric fuel pressure gage is in the works iirc.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Sorry, I missed this thread before!

Yes, I am the infamous U-Haul guy, and also the occasional driver of the DirtyMax truck.

As far as electronic fuel pressure gauges, we already make them as part of the Performax system (which requires a control box which works for up to 17 gauges). The standalone version is going to be launched in a few weeks at SEMA. I've been running one in my gasser race car as an oil pressure gauge (I wanted to test the higher pressure ranges and see how it responded compared to a mechanical gauge). It is actually more responsive than the old mechanical gauge in the car! Now that we have production parts available, I'm getting more of them built for my truck (I didn't want to hog all of them when we were scraping parts together for Beta testing).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
Sorry, I missed this thread before!

Yes, I am the infamous U-Haul guy, and also the occasional driver of the DirtyMax truck.

As far as electronic fuel pressure gauges, we already make them as part of the Performax system (which requires a control box which works for up to 17 gauges). The standalone version is going to be launched in a few weeks at SEMA. I've been running one in my gasser race car as an oil pressure gauge (I wanted to test the higher pressure ranges and see how it responded compared to a mechanical gauge). It is actually more responsive than the old mechanical gauge in the car! Now that we have production parts available, I'm getting more of them built for my truck (I didn't want to hog all of them when we were scraping parts together for Beta testing).

Regards,
Michael Pliska
Sorry Mike, I want to apologize for you not getting your sponsorship banner.
We met about 3years ago at IRP when you raced the U-Haul, it's to bad that Sunday got rained out, you were on a Roll!

BRIAN

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
Registered
742 Posts
i absolutely love the black gauges..... do you have any sticks that i can proudly promote the company?

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
We're in the process of getting some new stickers made up, please remind me in a couple of weeks if I haven't posted yet!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
well its been more than a couple weeks.... but i was also wondering what the difference between the new 2's and the old ones that i have..... i was also wondering if i could get a price on a matching gauges but with higher #'s..... i have the black faced triple color 1500 pyro and a 60# boost guage and im going to need a 2000 pyro and 100# boost..... i was wondering if i can just get the gauges and i already have the hook ups so it just needs the plugs....... thanks and i love the gauges i just need larger #'s!!!!!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
ISSPRO's new line of microprocessor controlled stepper motor gauges matches your OEM gauges to a "T". These stand alone gauges are sold with ISSPRO's precision senders and other items needed for a typical installation. EV² has LED backlighting and a 270 degree needle sweep. 36 different gauge types are available in the EV² Series, including HPOP and Rail Pressure.

LED! i need to upgrade

·
Registered
742 Posts
now if i have the "old" ones can i just get the "new" ones and just swap them out without changing the wiring..... i would like the LED ones..... could it work?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts