Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,004 Posts
Efi-live and one of the best tuners......hell yeah! Rob I heard/read that you were beta testing. What are we looking at here? Is it fully functional yet?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Thanks for the welcome :)

We have spent the best part of the last 12 months working on expanding our Custom Tuning software to include Cummins support.

Our road map at this point is to deliver comprehensive tuning software initially for the 06-07 5.9L, followed by support for the 08-09 6.7L. After those two ECM's are fully supported we'll add support for both the 2010+ 6.7L and go back to add support for the 03-05 5.9L.

Support for the 06-07 5.9L is currently in beta, and we are fortunate to have Rob along with a number of other very experienced tuners on our beta team.

I'll post the screen shots of our Cummins software that were posted on our forum some months back.

Cheers
Cindy

·
Registered
599 Posts
Come on 03-05 support!!!

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,287 Posts
06 to 07 before the 03 - 05 ???

im out. hahahahaha just kidding,
just kidding, but dizam i figured
we'd be ahead of the curve.

anyway, cant wait to see what you
guys come up with im sure it'll be
a success :thumbsup:

·
Driving around on Stilts
1,729 Posts
Welcome to our little slice of insanity:party018:

Now hurry it up with the 03-05 :banghead:

·
IL Chapter VP
3,464 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I know it has been a journey Cindy, but I am glad it all worked out okay.
Andy

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I know it has been a journey Cindy, but I am glad it all worked out okay.
Andy
Thanks Andy - your right it has been a journey!
Welcome aboard! Kinda curious to see the results here.
We too are curious to see the results - it's one thing to develop and create a tool; and it's another to see how a truck performs with an experienced tuner using that tool. And it's not just about the fastest truck or most HP, it's also about having good street manners, or having a good setup that accounts for altitude, driving style, driving conditions or vehicle modifications.

Cheers
Cindy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts