Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the place to host it plenty of parking anybody interested hit over a date and time and we can work on the details

·
Registered
126 Posts
Where you at?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sounds cool. When and where.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
woodbine nj 08270 anybody is welcome

·
Registered
237 Posts
I know the area. My grand parents lived in South Seaville near JP Collins lumber. Around the corner from the Gem Deli.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just looked at the map and dang thats south but would be willing for a big meet up... any of you jersey guys interested in reppin the NJ chapter sticker let me know! needs more guys representing NJ

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just saw the decals. Nice job on them. How much etc..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know the area. My grand parents lived in South Seaville near JP Collins lumber. Around the corner from the Gem Deli.
hey where are you from and what kind of dodge are you running

·
Registered
237 Posts
Egg Harbor Township. I have a 98.5 4x4 quad cab.

·
Registered
293 Posts
There's 3 sizes.. and there $10 $12 & $15 any color you guys want and ill ship em! PM guys!

Do all the decals say "Coal Rollers" on them? I don't want it to say "Coal Rollers" I like to see the decal with the decal cut out to the State of NJ with Cummins Logo through it or on those lines...can you post this decal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Do all the decals say "Coal Rollers" on them? I don't want it to say "Coal Rollers" I like to see the decal with the decal cut out to the State of NJ with Cummins Logo through it or on those lines...can you post this decal?

Thanks.
The Chapter logo is the one that says Coal Rollers in it

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Is it goin to be at the pit.
I thinking some time in may maybe, whats everyone else think. May 16th I plan on goin out to the buck

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
just not the last weekend in may, that is spring fling buddy........ how far south ya talkin? few of us on the other side of the Raritan river might want to roll down

EDIT: good gawd woodbine, thats more like north Delaware than south jersey........sheesh, sry, not gonna make that one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the zipcode is 08270

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you get off of 55 at exit 24 the rt 49 exit it only takes about 15 minutes

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey why don't we make it a little more south central. The meet location I organized last time was perfect. Right in Lumberton on route 38. It was 10 minutes from 295. We had about 10-12 trucks, which I would expect more this time. Let's make something for early June? Late May? That way it gives plenty of time for everyone. Also, go with somewhat the same place.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it doesnt matter to me i was just offering a place to hang out and all we could also do a cruise through the shore city if everyone was up to it but it would be cool well either way lets get this thing planed lol :headbang:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts